Gene Cloning service includes two kind of services: Cloning and gene synhesis. Since our expression vectors are optimized for high level expression, the gene of interest can be cloned into one of our vectors and may include tag fusion for rapid purification and assay detection. Removal of the tagging can be performed by cleavage with a specific protease. If our client does not have a gene in hand, we offer a gene synthesis service based on the provided accession number. Additinal services include antibody cloning and sequencing derived from a hybridoma cell line.
The basic procedure for gene cloning:
- Amplify your gene of interest from a cDNA library, genomic DNA, cell line, hyridoma or a Bac clone by PCR.
- Clone the PCR product into a cloning vector.
- Sub-clone the gene into our expression vector.
- The cloned gene will be sequenced in both orientations to ensure the correct frameshift.
Our gene cloning service provides several advantages:
- Fast turnaround time: 10 business days.
- Cloned gene is sequenced to ensure perfect match with the native DNA.
- Gene can be cloned to any vector.
- Affordable price.